Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspiration board

The other day Pinterest led to me to an awesome blog, full of sewing tutorials and fashion ideas.

I'm inspired!  Now I just need to buy a ton of jersey knit so I can get started.

Here are a few of Merrick's sewing projects I'm going to try out.  PS- it helps that she's also sporting a baby bump and has some cute maternity DIY ideas.  Thanks for all the great tutorials-- sorry if I didn't credit your photos properly, no harm intended.

Links to the tutorials are in the photo captions.

Maxi Dress Tutorial

Photo Source

I want to fashion mine out of solid knit and wear like this :)

Photo Source 


Pencil Skirt Tutorial

Photo Source


Side Tulip Hemline Tunic Tutorial
I'm most excited about this one
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment