Monday, June 18, 2012

Best Friend Visit

This past weekend I hopped on a plane to visit my best friend of twenty-seven years!  When you've been friends with someone for pretty much your entire life, you officially move past best friend status and more into "sister" status.  That's definitely true for Emily and I-- we've fought like sisters, we love like sisters, and we know each other like sisters.  When you're truly family, entertainment is not necessary and you simply pick up where you left off without much fuss.

Emily and I on my wedding day

So that's what Em and I did!  She's  34 weeks pregnant and I'm 13 weeks pregnant-- so we were just two (one very pregnant and one not very pregnant) peas in a pod. 


Our weekend pretty much went like this: 
Visit and talk about babies
Snack
Potty break
Visit some more
Take another potty break
Venture to Target for various items
Totally worn out from a walk through Target - snack and afternoon nap
Yet another potty break
Crafting
Dinner
Locate the Pepcid and the Tums
Watch a movie
Turn in early
......
Repeat

It was an awesome weekend!  Check out these ridiculously cute bow-tie onesies we made for baby William using some of Greg's old ties!  :)

Source: Me. Super cute bow-tie onesies

Source: Me. Super cute bow-tie onesies



No comments:

Post a Comment