Monday, June 18, 2012

Gran's Visit and Fathers Day

This past week has been a lot of fun!  My mom (aka- Gran) came to visit for a few days, I visited my best friend, and we celebrated Father's Day.  Lots of pictures in this post!

Gran's visit:
My Mom doesn't get to spend much time with Aubrey since we live so far away.  While she was here, Gran was able to keep Aubrey for a couple of days while Weston and I worked and they had a big time snacking, exploring all of the toys, reading all of the books and singing songs.  I just know that Aubrey loved getting to spend some time with her Gran and we enjoyed it as well!

Picking Gran up in Dallas.  We had lunch with Matt, Christine and the kids.

Gran and Aubrey 


Father's Day:

It was Weston's second year to celebrate Father's day as a Dad.  He is the best husband and Dad in the world-- Aubrey and I (and tiny baby) are so very blessed.  We couldn't ask for more!


Happy Father's Day!
We visited Weston's parents for Sunday lunch and were able to spend some time with his parents, Paw Paw, Hodson, Tiphanie and Dustin and their sweet babies (Caroline and molly).  Aubrey and Caroline, who are both very close in age just played their little hearts out.  They were so cute.


I missed my "window of opportunity" for a really cute picture of them playing the piano together.
But this one cracks me up!








Aubrey and Caroline playing piano with their "Cookie"

They're saying "Weeee!"


No comments:

Post a Comment