Friday, November 23, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 36 Weeks, 2 days

Only 3 weeks and 5 days left until my due date!  No detailed update here- not that much has changed since my last post.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she confirmed that I haven't made any progress yet (no dilation, baby is still very high and cervix not effacing).

Who knows if baby Emmy will come on early, on time, or late.  My guess is that she's not going to come on her own and we'll have to induce.  At this point it's just a waiting game and I'm getting so excited to meet this sweet baby.

This is what I'm looking like these days.  This is Aubrey and I at the Christmas Tree farm helping Weston's folks pick out a tree.


Luckily I'm feeling great and have plenty of things to do to pass the time. The house is ready for Christmas, I'm done with all my Christmas shopping, and I just need to finish some final things to get all set up for Emmy.  I guess I should pack a hospital bag- I haven't gotten around to that just yet. My hypothesis right now is that we will have to schedule an induction just a few days before Christmas when Emmy is 40 weeks and a few days.  Now that I've put it in writing-- maybe the universe will prove me wrong!


1 comment: