Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 33 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks 6 days.  

Countdown: 7 weeks, 1 day

We had a great doctors visit today.  The due date is still December 19th and the ultrasound estimates that Emmy weighs about 4lbs, which puts her in the 55th percentile.  So-- that means she's a healthy growing baby... not tiny and not huge.  We got to see all four chambers of her heart, her arms, legs, fingers, toes, and sweet face.  She has moved into the head down position and is peacefully awaiting her big day.  The ultrasound technician told us she could see a little bit of hair on Emmy's head.  During the ultrasound we watched her sleep,  then yawn, rub her face with her hand and make some funny faces.  It's so crazy to me that they do the same things on the inside (like yawn, make faces, and move) that they'll just continue to do when they come out.  


Toes

Profile

Snoozin

Making Faces

More faces


Gender: girl

Total weight gain: 22 lbs (yeah that's right- I've gained about 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks)

Maternity Clothes:  It's hard to feel cute these days. My bump is getting pretty big and I am beginning to outgrow some of my early maternity wear.  

Stretch marks: None- still very thankful!

Sleep: Not too bad these days.  I just sandwich myself between two pillows, one on each side of me.  So long as a I have a pillow to hug and one behind my back I'm not too uncomfortable.

Miss Anything: I miss being able to lay flat on my back .  And sushi- it doesn't look appetizing to me right now, but I would love some fresh Tuna and wasabi.

Movement:  I suspected that Emmy had moved into the head down position- I felt a BIG movement from her a week or so ago and it felt like she was moving down. Now that we know for sure, I can better identify the source of her pokes and jabs.

Cravings:  I just want a sandwich all the time.  What do I want for lunch? A sandwich. What do I want for dinner?  A Sandwich.  For breakfast?  Breakfast sandwich (or burrito) :)

Symptoms:  Pregnant waddle and lots of nesting

Belly button in or out:   Officially out. :(  

Exercise:  Puh-lease....  Does walking around Target count?  I do that at least once or twice a week.

Mood:  Excited!!  I only have 12 days left at work before I am able to stay home full-time!  More about that here.

Looking forward to: Planning Aubrey's birthday party, finishing up Christmas shopping (I'm 80% done!), and staying at home full time.




No comments:

Post a Comment