Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks 1 day (countdown-- 10 weeks and 6 days to go!)



Gender: girl

Total weight gain: 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Nothing special, just whatever fits.  Happy to be able to wear long sleeves and sweaters finally!

Stretch marks: None- still very thankful!

Sleep: Sleep is becoming less and less comfortable. It's getting to where I need to sleep on my side 100% of the time, which means I toss and turn from one side to the other all night long.  By morning time my hips just hurt.  Luckily I still only have to get up once in the night, so I'm able to get plenty of sleep.

Miss Anything:  I miss seeing my toes- they have officially disappeared .

Movement:  Emmy is moving all around.  Her favorite time to move is right after dinner and when I lay down to sleep.  She's exploring the space and is starting to migrate into my rib cage every now and then (or at least that's what it feels like!).

Cravings:  Frozen yogurt. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Symptoms:  Thanks to my pal Nexium, I have heartburn relief!!  No new symptoms, other than my hip pain after sleeping on my side all night.

Belly button in or out:   Still an "innie", but just barely.

Exercise:  None in the last couple of weeks.  No excuse, just laziness.

Mood:  Overwhelmed.  I've piled a million projects on my plate-- Halloween costume for Aubrey, Halloween and Thanksgiving dress for Aubrey, finish up the nursery, embellish some onesies for Emmy, the list goes on and on....

Looking forward to: Getting everything finished up in the girls room. I don't have much left at all- so I"m on the home stretch!


1 comment: