Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Projects

I posted last time about all of my fall sewing projects.  I've finally wrapped several of them up and wanted to show a few pics.

Remember this sweet chevron dress I found on Etsy?  I just LOVE it.

Source: Etsy

I made two different versions of this dress- might do one for every holiday!

Pumpkin Dress



Turkey Dress

She hates picture-time, not the dress.



I also completed the Lucy tunic.

My inspiration:


 The finished product.





I love that the tunic is reversible!  I can't wait for it to get a little cooler, so we can layer it over long sleeves and pair with some leggings and boots.  She'll be so stylish!

And here are a few more pics of sweet Aubrey.

Aubrey and her cousin Caroline.  Cousin Molly and Cookie in the background :)

Looking cool with her shades



Winding down with a book before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment