Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 26 Update

How far along: 26 Weeks 


Growing belly- 26 weeks. 

Gender: Girl 

Total weight gain: 10.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm loving the cooler weather!  Can't wait to get these jeans to carry me through the fall!


Source- Motherhood.com

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: Great!  I still only have to get up once in the night and I"m able to sleep pretty comfortably. 

Miss Anything:  The past few weeks I've been missing caffeine.  I allow myself 1 cup of coffee in the morning and that's usually about it.  Lately I have been wanting a mid-afternoon cup of coffee or a soda, but I try as much as possible not to indulge.

Movement:  Tiny baby is still moving around for what seems like all day every day.  I have to remind myself to be thankful for all of her sweet movements, as they're a reminder that she's doing just fine inside my belly.

Cravings: SWEETS!

Symptoms: Still more heartburn, from morning till night.  My newest pregnancy symptom-- the oh-so-graceful pregnant waddle.  

Belly Button in or out: In

Mood: Anticipation. Now that I can consistently feel the baby move, I've been thinking alot about what she'll be like when she's here.  I can't wait to meet her and see what life is like as a family of 4.

Looking forward to:  I'm making all of the bedding for the girls room and I can't wait to  begin sewing.  Thanks to Gran (aka- my mom) I have all the fabric I need to make the crib bumper pad, bed skirts, pillow shams and throw pillows.  The fabric is washed and ready to go-- time to measure, cut, and get started!

Exercise: Not much exercise since my last update. My primary form of exercise involves lifting a 22 month old over and over again. But I have been able to take a good 15 minute walk the last few days.  I should probably do more.


My feet are slowly disappearing

Nutrition:  I fell off the nutrition wagon last week and ate way too many sweets, pasta and hamburgers.  They're just so yummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment