Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcoming The Newlyweds

Not too long ago, I came across this super cute Newlywed Front Door Surprise.  I was inspired- and as luck would have it, I knew some dear newlywed's of my own that I could surprise with this fun little welcome home gift!

So a few of us put a little something together for the Newlyweds to greet them as they returned to their home to start a new chapter of life together.  I hope it brought a smile to their faces!

To my friends, Susanna and Brian: wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness and fun surprises!




Flower Vase: Empty pickle jar from my fridge.  I soaked the labels off and covered it with a burlap fabric scrap.  You can also mod-podge the jars to give them an antiqued look.  Cool tutorial on how to do this here.
Flowers: Hydrangeas from our front yard
Funny looking bow:  Crepe Paper I had laying around the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment