Saturday, March 19, 2011

4 Whole Months

My sweet baby girl is 4 months old today!


It's so funny to think about how much has changed in Aubrey's life in the past 4 months. She went from living in my tummy to experiencing life on the outside. She has learned how to use her hands, suck on her fingers, wiggle her toes, and make all kinds of noises. She has discovered herself in the mirror and is fascinated by her little chubby baby legs. She smiles and coos and will even let out a giggle every now and then. She simply has the most pleasant disposition... especially in the morning (she gets that from her Dad). My love for her grows and grows every day. I know she won't stay like this for long, so I'm soaking in every minute. Happy 4 month birthday Aubrey! We love you!

Here's a look back...

Newborn Aubrey




3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment